Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
In celebration of the upcoming Summer Series today we are sharing a recipe for fresh raspberry lemonade on the blog. This recipe is SUPER easy and it tastes like summer in a glass. Make a pitcher of this anytime this summer when meeting with your community to discuss the weekly Delight story and devotions. Be sure to snap a picture of it and hashtag it with #choosedelight.
1/4 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of water
1 cup of raspberries
1 1/2 cups of cold water
1. Using a citrus juicer, juice lemons leaving only the lemon juice.
2. Mash raspberries using a fork until they are in a liquid state.
3. Pour sugar and water into a medium saucepan. Stir and bring to a boil to dissolve sugar.
4. Add lemon juice and raspberries to sauce pan, let sit for a minute on the heat and then turn off heat and let cool off.
5. Add lemon mixture into pitcher adding water and ice to taste.